Valentine's Day is just around the corner. It's such a fun opportunity to share with our friends and family how special they are. I put together this free little printable that you can use to share how much you appreciate... anyone. The layout includes two 5x7s. You can print one sheet and exchange lists with your friend, spouse, or date, to give each other a nice dose of warm fuzzy happy feelings. Or, you can play the part of secret admirer and leave a sweet list of great qualities on the desk of a friend. How about a list for each of your kids tucked into their lunch on Valentine's Day? I've also included below a slideshow of other great Valentine's Freebies.
[gallery type="slideshow" columns="1" ids="1019,1018,1017,1016,1015,1014,1013,1012"]
You can find these great printables at the following sites:
1. Scrabble Grams from Oh Happy Day
2. Cupcake Valentines from L. Olson Designs
3. Coffee Cozies from Eat Drink Chic
4. Mustache Cards from Design Dazzle
5. Cupcake Toppers from Anna and Blue Paperie
6. Hearts from Sew Craft Create
7. Printable Valentines from Pumpkins and Posies
8. Valentine's Bingo from Simply Fresh Design
Do you have any great ways to show a friend you care around Valentine's Day? Comment below!
You might also like:
15 Free Valentine's Day Printable Cards To Send Your Loved Ones on Huffington Post